Skyrim Online
We got animations working ! - Printable Version

+- Skyrim Online (http://skyrim-online.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: We got animations working ! (/showthread.php?tid=1441)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: We got animations working ! - Mentum - 05-02-2015 08:36 PM

Only talk still, don't really understand one thing tho. It clearly states they got animation working and that would mean that playersync is working as well. Otherwise I can't unerstand how they would see the animation if not debuged on another server. Also if Yama want more dev's to help him, wouldn't they need to have access to the server to check that everything is working?

RE: We got animations working ! - Haalis - 05-03-2015 05:48 AM

Where i can donate to this mod?

RE: We got animations working ! - johnathon007 - 05-03-2015 06:10 AM

(05-02-2015 08:36 PM)Mentum Wrote:  Only talk still, don't really understand one thing tho. It clearly states they got animation working and that would mean that playersync is working as well. Otherwise I can't unerstand how they would see the animation if not debuged on another server. Also if Yama want more dev's to help him, wouldn't they need to have access to the server to check that everything is working?

I dont know if animation working necessarily means playersync is working. They could just have sent a test signal to the server to simulate incoming playersync data, which would mean that the incoming playersync was working but maybe not the outgoing from the client.

RE: We got animations working ! - MeGaMaN - 05-04-2015 05:37 AM

(05-03-2015 06:10 AM)johnathon007 Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 08:36 PM)Mentum Wrote:  Only talk still, don't really understand one thing tho. It clearly states they got animation working and that would mean that playersync is working as well. Otherwise I can't unerstand how they would see the animation if not debuged on another server. Also if Yama want more dev's to help him, wouldn't they need to have access to the server to check that everything is working?

I dont know if animation working necessarily means playersync is working. They could just have sent a test signal to the server to simulate incoming playersync data, which would mean that the incoming playersync was working but maybe not the outgoing from the client.

You got that right. Also even if we had playersync working, that wouldn't mean that we release a buggy version of SO. Yamashi wanted to do this cleanly and actually make it work.

RE: We got animations working ! - Nosfelias - 06-09-2015 10:38 AM

Hi ! What the problem for me please ?

http://skyrim.ophelia-core.com/showthread.php?tid=1554

I have respected the manipulation?

RE: We got animations working ! - Rockoria - 06-12-2015 12:38 PM

Well, uhh... I can see lots of stuff happening here. Fuck, Zenimax, give him a day off and let him finish this.

RE: We got animations working ! - Baranox - 06-19-2015 01:52 PM

How is it going so far? Someone told me Skyrim Online is dead, is this true???

RE: We got animations working ! - Mentum - 06-19-2015 08:05 PM

If I where to compile the source from github where the animation is ativated, what should I expect to see? Nothing? Because there is no playersync included?

RE: We got animations working ! - Baranox - 06-19-2015 11:29 PM

Is Skyrim Online still being worked on though? I am just curious.

RE: We got animations working ! - MeGaMaN - 06-20-2015 08:21 AM

I guess i could do a full announcement/update later on, but for now i say this.

The mod itself and it's progress is all on the github. I do not think anyone works on it externally, so that's where everything is.

Yamashi (main-dev) said that he doesn't really get much free time for the summer, which means that he won't be actively working on the mod.

I don't know about a few other more minor-devs that have contributed or shown interest in contributing, but they all rely on Yamashi on many things regarding the development.

Can't say when the mod will be actively worked on again, as it hasn't seen any progress in a while. And with Fallout 4 coming out, i'm not so sure how busy Yamashi will be with his work.
He is a organized person so if he's gonna find time for development, you'll all hear about it.