Skyrim Online
We got animations working ! - Printable Version

+- Skyrim Online (http://skyrim-online.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: We got animations working ! (/showthread.php?tid=1441)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: We got animations working ! - WopsS - 04-11-2015 05:28 AM

(04-09-2015 10:03 PM)TheFasterFalling Wrote:  Why when i launch Skyrim Online appears such error: Failed to initiliaze. Your display don't support this resolution. Help!!!

Can you provide us more informations?

Like, your OS, Video Card, version of SkyrimOnline.

RE: We got animations working ! - Wunterslaush - 04-13-2015 04:57 AM

Just seen that update, very nice, don't let this mod die guys! Biggrin

RE: We got animations working ! - Mablus25 - 04-17-2015 04:24 AM

Hi there it's been quite a while a long time player of skyrim I am glad you guys are still working on Skyrm online I am hoping it will come to life so skyrim online will be for everyone even for PvP as well which I am looking foward for as well Normal Smile.

RE: We got animations working ! - omry1243 - 04-25-2015 09:43 PM

Hey guys, i was wondering if we could get an estimated date of when the animation build will be released?, me and my friend are so hyped to play this but we want to play normally and not look like statues, the last update was almost 5 months ago, thanks for working so hard for us!

RE: We got animations working ! - Rockoria - 04-26-2015 12:54 AM

(04-25-2015 09:43 PM)omry1243 Wrote:  Hey guys, i was wondering if we could get an estimated date of when the animation build will be released?, me and my friend are so hyped to play this but we want to play normally and not look like statues, the last update was almost 5 months ago, thanks for working so hard for us!

Although this post isn't quite as stupid as the other ones, you really should read through some other comments or look around. There is none. No ETA or anything like that. Just be patient, it'll come when it does and we're all very excited for it!

RE: We got animations working ! - johnathon007 - 04-26-2015 03:29 PM

I think at this point we would take even a super buggy version just to waste some time messing with. Do you think this could happen?

RE: We got animations working ! - Rinokakera - 04-29-2015 12:05 PM

So.. Here it comes!

You have to know that your job it's very fucking important to everybody.

I'm Brazilian, and get it that a mostly of my friends are expecting that mod sooo much.
Keep working! I know that mod it's totally hard to make, so I don't write this to speak: "Make that fast".

I write this to remind you: How many fans you get it making that FUCKING AMAZING mod?

Hahaha. Brazilian's Congratulations
(Sorry my english...I don't know write and talk very well.. but I have to try)

RE: We got animations working ! - MeGaMaN - 04-30-2015 02:15 AM

(04-29-2015 12:05 PM)Rinokakera Wrote:  So.. Here it comes!

You have to know that your job it's very fucking important to everybody.

I'm Brazilian, and get it that a mostly of my friends are expecting that mod sooo much.
Keep working! I know that mod it's totally hard to make, so I don't write this to speak: "Make that fast".

I write this to remind you: How many fans you get it making that FUCKING AMAZING mod?

Hahaha. Brazilian's Congratulations
(Sorry my english...I don't know write and talk very well.. but I have to try)

Lots... that makes it even scarier Normal Smile

Something like this can only be finished if we get those extra developers.

RE: We got animations working ! - Rockoria - 04-30-2015 01:10 PM

(04-26-2015 03:29 PM)johnathon007 Wrote:  I think at this point we would take even a super buggy version just to waste some time messing with. Do you think this could happen?

That's exactly what the first release is going to be, really.

RE: We got animations working ! - GrimthReaper - 05-02-2015 05:34 PM

so can u trade with other player or do coop and stufe now or is it still u see other player and only talk to them for Version 12 11 07 wood like to know and hope this mod up and fully working soon and thank for the mod