Skyrim Online
We got animations working ! - Printable Version

+- Skyrim Online (http://skyrim-online.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: We got animations working ! (/showthread.php?tid=1441)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: We got animations working ! - Firezoon - 02-21-2015 08:11 AM

Connection to the server lost!
Server offline?

RE: We got animations working ! - Rockoria - 02-23-2015 10:11 AM

(02-21-2015 08:11 AM)Firezoon Wrote:  Connection to the server lost!
Server offline?

Kill me. Fucking kill me. The ignorance here is almost as bad as Facebook. Christ.

RE: We got animations working ! - falumpagus907 - 02-28-2015 05:53 AM

@Yamashi
Hows this coming along? Anything worth a mention, also is there an ETA on a player sync test/build>? Keep fighting the good fight!

RE: We got animations working ! - MeGaMaN - 03-01-2015 02:36 AM

(02-28-2015 05:53 AM)falumpagus907 Wrote:  @Yamashi
Hows this coming along? Anything worth a mention, also is there an ETA on a player sync test/build>? Keep fighting the good fight!

I can answer this in his behalf.
No ETA on:
Anything

Works when he has the time (is sick) and he barely has that.

RE: We got animations working ! - StealthNinja007 - 03-06-2015 03:23 AM

I'd like to note that skyrim online doesn't seem to work with the walmart installer, and might therefore not work with other non-steam installers.

yes, I own skyrim. I just really hate the steam drm lockdown. why the hell do i need internet access to play a single player only game? I even bought the box edition, not expecting the installer to be tied to steam.

RE: We got animations working ! - Rockoria - 03-06-2015 08:29 AM

(03-06-2015 03:23 AM)StealthNinja007 Wrote:  I'd like to note that skyrim online doesn't seem to work with the walmart installer, and might therefore not work with other non-steam installers.

yes, I own skyrim. I just really hate the steam drm lockdown. why the hell do i need internet access to play a single player only game? I even bought the box edition, not expecting the installer to be tied to steam.

Except it's not... I have a non-Steam version and it works perfectly fine. That's on your end. Why is nobody posting here even slightly educated...

RE: We got animations working ! - MeGaMaN - 03-06-2015 08:36 PM

(03-06-2015 08:29 AM)Rockoria Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 03:23 AM)StealthNinja007 Wrote:  I'd like to note that skyrim online doesn't seem to work with the walmart installer, and might therefore not work with other non-steam installers.

Except it's not... I have a non-Steam version and it works perfectly fine. That's on your end. Why is nobody posting here even slightly educated...

If you can generally mod your version of Skyrim, SO is no different from any new weapons, armors mod.
Also ppl tend to miss the FAQ a bit too easily these days.

RE: We got animations working ! - Rockoria - 03-09-2015 12:48 AM

(03-06-2015 08:36 PM)MeGaMaN Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 08:29 AM)Rockoria Wrote:  

If you can generally mod your version of Skyrim, SO is no different from any new weapons, armors mod.
Also ppl tend to miss the FAQ a bit too easily these days.

Most of the people here don't even read the main post. It's embarrassing on behalf of the community.

RE: We got animations working ! - conkrete - 03-12-2015 06:55 AM

Happy to hear this is still being worked on! You people are saints, if you are able to put out a release with animations I imagine this will become increasingly popular. I know this mod is far from an easy project (as shown by many years of progress), but we all appreciate the free time you spend bringing our Skyrim coop fantasy to life.

RE: We got animations working ! - Rockoria - 03-12-2015 10:56 AM

(03-12-2015 06:55 AM)conkrete Wrote:  Happy to hear this is still being worked on! You people are saints, if you are able to put out a release with animations I imagine this will become increasingly popular. I know this mod is far from an easy project (as shown by many years of progress), but we all appreciate the free time you spend bringing our Skyrim coop fantasy to life.

Holy shit, a normal educated fan. Thank the gods! I absolutely agree, once animations are a thing I'm (if possible) going to run a dedicated server for co-op.