Skyrim Online is a mod for the popular game Skyrim, that takes the game's single player experience and turns it into an online multiplayer experience. Created in December by French developer Yamashi, it now represents the hard work of multitudes of individuals from varying nationalities and backgrounds. They are intent on getting the mod out of its Alpha version, and crafting it into something spectacular. Skyrim Online will be a CORPG (Competitive Online Role-playing Game) with everything from new armor to partying systems.
Alpha Version Features:
- Other players in the world are displayed as naked prisoners.
- Weather and Time are synchronized.
- Arena mode: Press numpad 8 to fight waves of enemies. Press numpad 9 to stop the spawns.
- General Chat between players. Pop in and say hello. Type "/total" for the number of online players.
These are updates either being worked on, or are currently under discussion.
- Co-op (This includes questing)
- Full Player/Armor Synchronization
- Party System
- Private Chat